Associate, Legal Operations and Employment and Labour Law
La Tour Deloitte
1190 Avenue des Canadiens-de-Montréal
Thuan-Cat Vo is a lawyer in the Legal Operations Group and the Employment and Labour Law Group at Deloitte Legal Canada. Thuan-Cat holds a dual role in these groups and her responsibilities encompass managing workplace investigations, conducting legal research, optimizing processes, and ensuring effective communication among stakeholders. Thuan-Cat also manages projects for the legal team, assists with general administrative tasks and implements new tools and processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness in legal operations.
Before joining Deloitte Legal Canada, Thuan-Cat served as an In-House Lawyer at a prestigious hospital, where she provided legal advice on research contracts, negotiated them and conducted risk assessments.
Professional and business affiliations
- Member of the Quebec Bar (2022)
- Member of the Young Bar of Montreal
- Juris Doctor, J.D., University of Montreal (2021)
- Bachelor of Laws, LL.B., University of Montreal (2020)
- Board Member - Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers, Quebec Chapter
- Co-Founder and Member – Philanthropic Committee, Le Phare, Enfants et Familles