Deloitte Legal Canada LLP
Victor is an associate lawyer in Deloitte Legal Canada LLP's Montréal Tax Controversy and Litigation team. He assists clients on a range of tax matters, with a focus on tax litigation and tax controversy from the audit and objection stages to appeals before the courts.
Victor was called to the Barreau du Québec (Québec Bar) in 2019, after receiving a J.D. and an LL.L. with distinction from the University of Ottawa. He is currently completing a master’s degree in taxation at HEC Montréal.
Prior to joining Deloitte Legal in 2022, Victor practiced civil and commercial litigation at a boutique law firm in Montreal.
- Master’s in Taxation (LL.M. Tax), HEC Montréal (in progress – 2022)
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), University of Ottawa (2018)
- Bachelor of Civil Law (LL.L.), University of Ottawa (2017)
Awards and distinctions
- Citation of Excellence, HEC Montréal
- Annual Prize in Tax Law, University of Ottawa
- Dean’s Honour List, University of Ottawa
- Academic Excellence Award, University of Ottawa
- Best Oralist Prize, National Program Moot, University of Ottawa
- Barreau du Québec (2019)
- Young Bar of Montreal
- Canadian Tax Foundation
- Association de planification fiscale et financière (APFF)