Deloitte Legal Canada LLP
Victor is an associate lawyer in Deloitte Legal Canada LLP's Montréal Tax Controversy and Litigation practice. He assists clients on a range of tax matters, with a focus on tax litigation and tax controversy from the audit and objection stages to appeals before the courts.
Victor was called to the Bar of Québec in 2019, after receiving a J.D. and an LL.L. with distinction from the University of Ottawa. He also holds a master’s degree in taxation (LL.M. Tax) from HEC Montréal which he completed with a citation of excellence.
Prior to joining Deloitte Legal in 2022, Victor practiced civil and commercial litigation at a boutique law firm in Montreal.
- Master’s in Taxation (LL.M. Tax), HEC Montréal (2022)
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), University of Ottawa (2018)
- Bachelor of Civil Law (LL.L.), University of Ottawa (2017)
Awards and distinctions
- Citation of Excellence, HEC Montréal
- Annual Prize in Tax Law, University of Ottawa
- Dean’s Honour List, University of Ottawa
- Academic Excellence Award, University of Ottawa
- Best Oralist Prize, National Program Moot, University of Ottawa
- Barreau du Québec (2019)
- Young Bar of Montreal
- Canadian Tax Foundation
- Association de planification fiscale et financière