Deloitte Legal Canada LLP
Adèle Desgagné is a lawyer with Deloitte Legal Canada LLP. Her practice focuses on tax litigation. She advises and represents taxpayers in disputes with federal and provincial tax authorities, from the audit and objection stages to litigation before the courts. She regularly appears before the Tax Court of Canada, the Federal Court of Canada, the Federal Court of Appeal, and provincial courts.
She also focuses her practice on customs litigation. As such, she represents clients in disputes with the Canada Border Services Agency and appears before the Canadian International Trade Tribunal.
Prior to joining Deloitte Legal in 2019, Adèle worked at a major law firm where her practice also focused on tax and customs litigation.
- In-Depth Tax Course, CPA Canada (in progress)
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), Université de Sherbrooke (2017)
- LL.L, with honours, University of Ottawa (2017)
- Semester abroad, Université de Montpellier 1 (2016)
- Semester abroad, Technológico de Monterrey (2015)
- Dean’s Honour List, University of Ottawa
- Academic Excellence Award, University of Ottawa
- Dentons Scholarship, University of Ottawa
- J-Armand Bombardier Scholarship, University of Ottawa
- Member of the Law Society of Alberta (2020)
- Member of the Law Society of Saskatchewan (2020)
- Member of the Barreau du Québec (2019)
- Member of the Canadian Tax Foundation
- Member of the Young Bar of Montreal