Deloitte Legal Canada LLP
La Tour Deloitte
1190 Avenue des Canadiens-de-Montréal
Audréanne Côté is a lawyer with Deloitte Legal Canada LLP. Her practice focuses on tax litigation and tax controversy, from the audit and objection stages to tax appeals and judicial reviews before the courts. She advises and represents taxpayers in disputes with federal and provincial tax authorities and has acted in matters before the Court of Québec, the Superior Court of Québec and the Tax Court of Canada.
Prior to joining Deloitte Legal in 2022, Audréanne worked at a major law firm where her practice focused on both tax and civil litigation.
Professional and business affiliations
- Member of the Barreau du Québec (2020)
- Member of the Canadian Tax Foundation
- Member of the Association de planification fiscale et financière (APFF)
- Member of the Young Bar of Montreal
- In-Depth Tax Program, CPA Canada (in progress)
- McGill University, Faculty of Law (diploma obtained: B.C.L./J.D.)