Nicole Platanitis is a lawyer with Deloitte Legal Canada LLP. Her practice focuses on tax and dispute resolution. She advises and provides assistance to taxpayers in disputes against the tax authorities, from the audit and objection stages to appeals before the courts.
She appears before the Court of Québec, the Superior Court of Québec, the Tax Court of Canada, the Federal Court, the Court of Appeal of Québec and the Federal Court of Appeal.
Professional and business affiliations
- Association de planification fiscale et financière
- Canadian Tax Foundation
- The Advocate’s Society
- In-Depth Tax Program, CPA Canada – 2023
- Master’s degree in Transnational Law, University of Sherbrooke – 2018
- Québec Bar - 2016
- Graduate degree in Common Law, Juris Doctor, University of Sherbrooke – 2015
- Civil Law Degree, University of Ottawa – 2013